Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta


So, due to my inability to purchase the correct items at the grocery store, I had a last minute change-up last night!  I give you, Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta.  It turned out delicious, but I was disappointed when I opened my cabinet to find only one can of cream of chicken :(

2 cups cooked, diced chicken
6 oz deli ham, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
cooked pasta (I used 16 oz box of egg noodles)
milk (I needed to add some to make the sauce the right consistency)

I paired mine with fresh garlic bread, but get creative!

Everything turned out wonderfully for me.  The spouse enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, and we for once did not give any to the dog :)

Happy Humpday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment