Monday, August 22, 2011

Breakfast Delicious-ness



Saturday morning I decided to try the breakfast cups I had my eye on.  They seemed easy enough on paper.  Things were going well until I realized I desperately need to invest in a rolling pin!  Still, everything was pretty simple.  

you need:

6 slices of bread
6 pieces of bacon
6 large eggs
Butter

You want to brown your bacon before you put everything together.  Don't cook it until crisp as it will continue to cook in the oven which needs to be preheated to 375.

1. Butter the muffin tin generously.
2. Roll your pieces of bread flat, then cut them into large circles.  I used a drinking glass.
3. You then want to cut all 6 pieces in half.
4. Place the bread in your muffin pan, overlapping each other
5. Lay your cooked bacon across the bread
6. Crack an egg into each container
7.  Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until the egg whites are solid.

Make sure you take them out while they are still warm.  Enjoy!

I hope you enjoy your Saturday morning breakfast as much as we did!  Although we had other wonderful to help us!  

Happy Monday all!


No comments:

Post a Comment