Tuesday, November 8, 2011

:::Trying something new:::

Okay ladies, (and maybe gents)

I have discovered the greatest thing! COUPON-ING!! And no one is allowed to tell me I am behind on the times! I have become an extreme coupon-er and can't wait to see how I do!

 I have decided that since I get so excited about finding great deals I am going to start sharing them with you all!  There are some pretty crazy deals out there is you are willing to dig a little bit!

For already being loyal and reading my boring blog I am going to hook you up with a couple of really awesome (in my opinion) deals!  Hurry, once the coupon is printed the allotted amount of times, it disappears, OH NO!





They have their lego minis on clearance for $0.39!!  How awesome is this for some stocking stuffers!!  Look for them near the registers, and even if they aren't marked "clearance" they are still ringing up at $0.39!





Campbell's Cream of soups, usually $0.49.
As low as $0.29 when you buy 5!  Stock up, 'tis the season!



Pepcid AC 10 ct, usually 4.38
Final Price as low as $1.38!! Stock up on this item too!




Thanks to the Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment