Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Free T-shirt anyone??

I have come across some pretty good deals today... plus a free t-shirt!!  Here ya go folks!

I don't know about you guys, but I know with Jax around my house, I can always use a lint roller!  Target has them listed for $1.48 regular price.  With the $1.00/1 Scotch Lint or Pet Hair Roller - (scotchlint.com) coupon you can get them for $0.48!! Get them while they are hot, because coupon prints are limited folks!  I know I printed multiples ;)

At Walmart, you can get Visine for $.04!! Ask me how?!  Use the $3.00/1 Visine Product, 0.5 oz or larger - (walmart.com) coupon.  Print multiples of these too folks!! 


Wendy's is giving away 50,000 FREE T-SHIRTS!!  You do have to play a few games, but they have multiple options for designs!  I was shirt 27,700 something... lots left! Get yours now :)


Earlier today I personalized a letter from Santa to Conner and had it sent to my house.... you guessed it, FOR FREE!! I can't seem to shy away from something free... who can??  Anywho, it is completely free if you ship it to yourself!  They have two designs to choose from, the Checking it Twice layout or the Santa's Scroll layout.  


Use the code XMASFB at checkout for your free card :)


!!Merry Early Christmas!!


Those amazing party trays that take away working your hiney off for a party... they're on sale :)  They are $5.00 regular price at WalMart and with the $3.00/1 Hormel Party Tray - (coupons.com) coupon you can get them for $2.00!! Remember that for your next party y'all!!

'Tis all for the night folks!! Hope you enjoy :)

-Shaunda

No comments:

Post a Comment