Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Excited!! (again)

I have been finding all sorts of new decorations for my house... some are even useful!! I recently stumbled upon a 25% off your entire purchase coupon for Michael's.  When I got there, to my wonderful surprise, their Christmas decor was on 40% off!! I got 65% off my newest Christmas decorations!!!



The top one I bought in pieces... I had to assemble them.  Aaaand, the sleigh I got at Target in the dollar spot for $2.50 one day.  Overall, I think the sleigh and the decor to go inside it cost me about $4.50.  

Then my Santa countdown was a steal!! It was listed at $14.99 and I paid just over $5 for him!!  Just goes to show that finding good deals pays off!! Jarrod will attest to the these days :)

Now, speaking of saving money... I got a delightful free gift yesterday!  We recently moved into a new warehouse at work, and when we got there this gem was left behind by the previous owners!

I knew I wanted it, so when Keith (my boss) decided he was going to throw it out, I snatched it up!  Now, I had no clue what I wanted to do with it, all I knew was that I couldn't pass up bringing it home.  Now accepting ideas, by the way!   Ah, the small things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment