Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pizza Crescent Rolls

Not too long ago I discovered the easiest, tastiest treat!! I call them Pizza Crescent Rolls, and they are a HUGE hit!  They are so simple to make and take about 15 mins total!!

All you need:
1- pack crescent rolls
1- pack pepperoni
4- individual string cheese
1- can pizza sauce (I have substituted pasta sauce)

Preheat the oven to 350°.  Lay your crescent rolls out on your pan, put desired amount of sauce on the dough.  Layer your pepperoni (to your liking... Jarrod likes lots of them!)  Cut each string cheese in half and lay one half across the wide end of your crescent roll.

 Roll them up and tuck the sides in to prevent cheese and sauce leakage!

 Bake them for about 10 mins, I would watch them just to be sure.

They are a huge hit around my house and super simple to make!  Also, there are always coupons for crescent rolls and pepperoni floating around ;)

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment